Books I have borrowed but not read….March 26, 2013 - Author: nadine
Ah yes….so I promised a list before and it was not forthcoming because I forgot about it and because more blog drama entered my life and made me want to poke my eyes out with pointy sticks. But I finally started getting to some of these poor books that I have borrowed and I thought I should probably make a list of them here.
Is it just me who does this? Or do others out there also have piles of un-read books that they have borrowed from other people?
1. The Entire Series of Unfortunate Evens – Lemony Snicket (I borrowed these from Lana, my darling friend, about two years ago)
2. The Shack – William P. Young (This I got from Taryn last year sometime. I don’t really want to read it because of it’s reputation. I should get over that.)
3. The Happiness Project – Gretchen Rubin (Also Taryn. I am trying SO hard to get into this book but I just can’t. I think I need to be all shiny happy cute to manage it.)
4. The Children of Mer – PJ Holmes (From michael – a hundred thousand years ago)
5. The Cloister Walk – Kathleen Norris (Also Michael. Also a hundred thousand years ago)
6. Smoke & Mirrors – Neil Gaiman (Dave. Not too long ago)
7. American Gods – Neil Gaiman (Dave. Same time as other Gaiman book) 8. Horns – Joe Hill (Dave – he was trying to introduce me to Stephen King’s son which is great in theory…but the book is called “Horns” and it’s really thick…)
8. 500 Handmade Books – No Idea (Got this from Joe – absolutely gorgeous. Need to give it more than a vague perusal)
9. Mirrormask – Neil Gaiman & Dave McKean (Also Joe)
And those are just the ones I haven’t read yet!
No Comments - Categories: The Reading Room