Nadine’s Review Policy
All the books reviewed on this site were either purchased by myself or borrowed from friends. All the opinions posted here are my own and are not influenced in any way. I do requested reviews from time to time but these can sometimes take a while as I do mostly like to choose what I read.While my bookshelves are filled with possibly every genre imaginable I do particularly love reading contemporary fiction and crime novels. Please note that if I do accept a review request that I will be fair and honest. I am a writer myself so I do know what goes into the creation of a book. If at any point I do not feel like I am the right person to be reviewing your work I will let you know.
1. I will probably never rate something a 1 because I will never finish a book that bores me that much.
2. It’s ok. I probably kept reading it in the hope that the ending would surprise me. I imagine it didn’t.
3. Read it. It’s beats the hell out of wasting time on a magazine or browsing facebook.
4. Read it. Soon. It was pretty cool.
5. Read it. Now. And then tell everyone else to read it!